Blog #8

 


Self Generated


      I have recently been getting into an animated show called Invincible. I had no idea what this show

was about or that it even existed till I met my boyfriend. He would tell me all about it and at first, I was

confused because I didn't know what he was talking about, but I let him talk about his likes and

dislikes. Then when he would get home from work, he would ask me if I would want to watch the show

and I said if he really likes it then why not. The TV series is really preferred to a very mature audience

as it does have some gory scenes when fight battles happen. Other than that, I think I have grown to like

the show over the time. I wasn't really interested at first as I thought it wasn't really my genre of shows

to watch but I like this one. Every night my boyfriend would call me to watch the show together and I

always said yes and that's how I started gaining more interest in it. Invincible is a show about a teenage

boy Mark and his dad Omni-Man who is a really strong superhero on their planet and discovers his

dad's life isn't so heroic as he thought.  

    

Photo credit: New Poster for the Show! : r/Invincible (reddit.com)


        I can kind of relate to Mark in this animated show because how he feels in the beginning of the show is how I feel at college. We are not going to be professionals with everything we do, and we have to learn ourselves how much we can and can't do. Finding our abilities, strengths and also our weaknesses to know who we are as a person.  Every time we try to do something it will not always work out the first time and then we feel like we are no good no matter how many times we fail and try. I have been struggling this semester mainly in math, but I know I can do it I just need a little more help and time to process. We all learn at our own pace, and we will be where we want to with hard work and dedication. 


Comments

  1. The Invincible's is one of the craziest anime’s I have seen. I can't believe how messed up that family is to do the stuff they do in that series. It is one of the goriest series I have watched. I can relate you and Mark in this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Entry #1

Blog #2

Blog #5