Blog #7

 


#Hashtags


     Hashtags represent a topic you are posting about. The main concept you are trying to get across and reach a certain audience. Hashtags can also be used for numbers and codes, but they are mostly seen on social media. The purpose of hashtags is to reach certain topics and to get more people to view your posts while opening up that specific hashtag. It can connect with others who like the same topics or hobbies as you and I think it's used mostly to get recognition out there. It helps users find more content related to that topic and become more engaged. The top social media platforms where hashtags are used is; Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. It also can help with marketing and get more insight on trending topics. 


Source image:


    I do use hashtags on my socials. As stated in a previous blog post of mine, I stated I like to collect kpop albums and those albums come with photocards. If I have extra photocards I do not want or they are just taking up space, I post them for sale. Using hashtags related to anything you want to sell is very helpful. It has helped me sale my things and I get proof of sales once people have bought from me. I also brows the hashtags to find anything I am looking for as well. I also have people share around my posts so it can reach a bigger audience so I think hashtags can be useful at some times. 

    I don't really know any popular hashtags, but I do know a few well known ones I see my friends use. Hashtags can be a great way to spread information that needs to get noticed and talked about. It helps people stay engaged and active and hopefully take part of something. Hashtags can be very powerful for building an active community. Have different minds and ideas come together and create something big. Everyone can share their experiences with places or things, raise awareness, support brands, businesses and reach far out into the world and having a wider range of audience. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Entry #1

Blog #2

Blog #5