Blog Entry #1

 

Blog Entry #1


        In my first blog, I will be discussing about one of my favorite many hobbies Art. I like to sit down and create whatever is coming to mind in my head. Most of the time I like to search up images and draw from my references or search up videos on how to draw something. I took an interest in Art when I was about 10 or 11. I found out my dad loved to draw, and I ended up coming across a sketch book he had in one of his drawers. Ever since then, I wanted to create pictures and scenery on my own. I get really excited when I'm gifted anything art supply related. Anyone can create anything on a blank paper and turn it into a work of art. You don't have to be professional to become an artist, all it takes is imagination and how you want to express yourself to the world in any type of art form. 



Image
From: https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9.5r_YcBluAgGrAiWnIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA2ZwLWF0dHJpYgRzbGsDcnVybA--/RV=2/RE=1707135615/RO=11/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.peakpx.com%2f454867%2fpainting-lot/RK=2/RS=Nt5yaTWH3lNHqU6rQtJxglSGI0U-


        Art is an amazing way for one to express themselves. Art can be different shapes, sizes, tone, texture, expression and just really anything. Art is a way to express to everyone who you are as a person and how you think. It can be good, bad, scary, sad and made with experience too. Some like to tell a story behind their paintings and we have to really focus and understand the message the Artist wants to get across. Art has the power to inspire and change the way people look or thing of anything out there. It has been around for so many years and I find it so fascinating how we as humans can create something beautiful. We see things from different perspectives, and everyone has their own way of thinking and gathering new ideas. Artists like to communicate through imagery about real world situations and reality we face. Art can be serious, funny, calming, inspirational, emotional or just for fun. Art has no limit to what it could be, and I think it's fascinating. I find beauty in it and try to see Art differently from those people's point of view. I mostly love to sketch but there are times to where I love to paint and add color to my work. There are many ways we express ourselves, but Art is my number one. Fashion is also another top 2 of my favorite ways of expression. 


        Everyone is unique in their own way which makes meeting people exciting. Meeting someone with the same interests as you are also a good way to bond and make connections. It releases our creativity beyond our imagination. There is no limit to what we can create and how to create it. Art is painting, dancing, music, fashion, creating, building, reading, etc. I always wanted to open up my own business with my own original designs but I don't think I'm too confident to do that right now but it would be cool within my upcoming future. 


        The link shared is a video explaining "The Definition of Art" which I think is a great video. 
Link: https://youtu.be/b2VpNx5ZxSA?si=xMvTI1lNBGJIOHQ9


Comments

  1. I like that you're so passionate about art! I really can relate with your opinion. It's amazing how you can express yourself through different forms of art. Keep creating and sharing your unique perspective with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I think you made some really good point on art, and I also find it fascinating that art can come from and in many ways. It is a good way to express how you feel, and I think that art is very important! At times a drawing or painting can express much more than words. Art is beautiful and I think it's cool that you consider it your hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I very much so agree with your views on art, on how subjective they are towards people. For instance, I took Art 2 and had a lot of fun, but I felt like my art was garbage, even though other people thought it was good. I'm very glad that you chose art as a hobby of yours, as it's a good one to have!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #2

Blog #5