Blog #2

         


Concert Experience 


        

                                                            Photo by: Jasmine Tercero
                                           

    I have a big enjoyment with going to concerts and love how everybody comes together on music we like. Going to my first concert when I was around 10 or 11 changed my view of the world in some way. I didn't know you could have so much fun seeing your favorite artists live and getting a lifetime experience you'll never forget. I have been to a good handful of concerts throughout my life, but my top concert was when I got to see a K-pop boy group named Enhypen two times. It became a huge memory for me and the chance I got to see them twice has me very grateful. It's tough getting tickets when other people are trying to get some as well, so stress starts to build up but once you got them the best time starts then. Going to concerts is a life experience not lots of people get to experience so I am very grateful for the artists I have seen. 


    Having to experience the connection with your favorite artist live is special. Sharing a space with others who enjoy the same music as you will also connect you to making new friends and acquittances. Getting nervous, excited and jittery when your artist is about to come out is one of the best feelings. We get to see beautiful and cool scenery they put together. Lights and dances backup dancers do to make it more magical and keep the audience engaged. The connections and bonds the artists makes with their fans and having them participate in fun activities the artists want to do. There is also excitement before the concert even starts as well. Even waiting for the concert day is the best part as well. Planning out outfits to wear, how to get there, where you'll be staying, who you'll be going with is all part of the excitement. 

    Photo by: Jasmine Tercero

    Making sure everything is planned out a specific way from start to end. I love going to concerts will my friends and family. It makes me happy they also enjoy the music I listen to and is also something we all have in common. I love the feeling of the concert day getting closer and closer and having to go out shopping and prepare. Expressing yourself in your own way through music and fashion. Being able to attend at least one concert leaves unforgettable memories that last a lifetime. Capturing it on camera is great but living in the moment is the best part. Sitting in the seat and waiting for the show to begin is nerve wracking filled with excitement and emotions. I hope to go to more concerts someday in the future but I know I won't be able to attend all. Concerts are amazing but we still need to make sure we and everybody around us is safe and having a great time. 


Comments

  1. Hey Jasmine! I love enhypen too! I saw them in concert for the first time in October and it was one of the best concerts I have been to. Concerts truly feel like escaping into another reality and helps you forget about all the stress in your life. The preparation that goes into going to a kpop concert is what keeps me going haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Entry #1

Blog #5